Focus 40 is a batch of 40 where we focus on each and every student it’s a one-year-long classroom program which focuses to achieve seat and equally to secure ranks in NEET..
- Classes: The classes would be from Monday to Friday, the classes would for 6 hrs duration.
- Study hours: 5-6 hrs/day which is Recommended by lectures who clarify the doubts.
- Attention: The program is built on the applicative and problem-solving approach especially in physics and chemistry.
- Exams are conducted daily (DRCT: Daily review concept test for 30 minutes On physics and chemistry.
- [WCNT: weekly conceptual NEET test] as per the NEET module.
- fill-in-the-blank TEST ON BIOLOGY EVERY SATURDAY
- Monthly major (part test for every previous 4 weeks in a moth) and grand tests (For every 6 months).
Saturday: STUDY HOURS, REVISION & BIOLOGY TEST
Checking themselves out and making them analyse in their perspective AND GIVING A test based on biology in the fill-in-the-blank concept will be administered.
SUNDAY: REVISE, WCNT EXAM, PLAY:
- Paper discussions, Error notes and Mentor Ship on every Monday to analyse their skills
- Logical cumulative tests every two weeks and tricky unit tests every month
- After completing the every exam Paper discussion with mentorship will be done.
- Teach-enabled – personalized assignments and practice tests.
- Students are assigned to senior lecturers @ 15.1 to clear their doubts during study hours.
- Tech-enabled Analysis of Strengths and Weaknesses.
- Parents-Teachers meet every 6 weeks.
- Online classes are offered if the Corona Virus breaks out